Rochester Institute of Technology
Master's Degree in Information Technology
Concentrations in Databases, Game Design & Development
Graduated May, 2010
- Studied securing, tuning, and warehousing database systems in MySQL & Oracle on CentOS Linux installations.
- In collaboration with 11 students, developed a game world and prototype in XNA.
- Partnered with a local newspaper, The Democrat and Chronicle, to create a community-wide alternate reality game (ARG) titled "Picture The Impossible" using PHP, Drupal, and MySQL that acquired over 2,500 players.
- Composed and presented a year-long Master's Degree Capstone project to advising professors. The Capstone consisted of an 80-page written work titled "Virtual World Interoperability of Avatar Information" that chronicles attempted player suggestions and avatar transference.
- Completed a prototype that allowed avatar transference and recommendations to players in support of my thesis.